#16 2011-03-24 14:17:01

Atanael

Guild Leader

Re: SPAM BOX

yep ,put ticket there and wait. Sorry i forgot about this ,i remember that Alwis had to do the same - write the ticket

#17 2011-03-24 20:26:33

Fsx

Untouchable

damn has passed 24h~ and the ticket( #3315) has not been even assigned to nobody..

maybe, ofc only if You see some admin online, You could advice to check this issue, please?

Last edited by Fsx (2011-03-25 16:33:51)

Latvians maffia GodFather

#18 2011-03-27 08:56:49

Fsx

Untouchable

Well they really have bad customer service. no changes in the ticket.

#19 2011-03-27 14:08:02

Fsx

Untouchable

I needed just a bit to cry here like a little baby and then everything is happening   I was just logged in 

#20 2011-03-28 07:31:35

Atanael

Guild Leader

good

#21 2011-03-28 11:41:43

Fsx

Untouchable

Damn, it was rly nice to be back online. Hopefuly, it does not bother You too much that You need to speak in english now while i am online.
If You see me do not hesitate to ask for help or some other questions, for party BGs Qs or whatever just couple of weeks I will need to warm up and remember all.
Regarding my account - be welcome to use it while i am offline to add enchants etc however enchant system seems to be bugged, yesturday could add just 1 enchant out of 3.. thats kinda sucky.
During working days most probably I wount be online or will be rare(in evenings) because I have hard working+sport schedule, but I ll try to.

Last edited by Fsx (2011-03-28 11:42:59)

#22 2011-03-29 18:20:02

Atanael

Guild Leader

oh m8 nope english doesn't bother me at all in fact it's good that You're back because it's become a lil bit rusty since my english with LT's mostly looks like this " inv " so i'm happy ;] as You see there are only 4 ppl ( including You ) who are visiting our life beating forum. Hope You don't mind that i don't want to expand guild ,i just don't see any sense because it will take too much time for someone to adopt .. let's just call it our way of playing

that's true about ench system but it;s not that bugged as You describe it I mean yeah it fails but You just need to try again and again and it will be made ;] sometimes it takes 2-3 times ,sometimes 20 no rule about it ;]

i'm still thinking about Your arenas and what i can say to Ya now: 3v3 sux kinda since You almost always get 18k gs team as opponents so 2v2 is a solution but atm there is a problem with free char ,You can talk to Ved and try with him as he has access to Kxis account or wait for us to finish lvling another chars and that can take a while... or a long while so sorry mate but i don;t have better news than that for Ya because when we where remaking teams some time ago we didn't know that You will come back

#23 2011-03-30 10:37:06

Fsx

Untouchable

Good to hear that.. and np about expand of the guild.. better to have smaller and friendly guild and big and nasty. So I am fine of that.
Arenas: well I still need to take me back atleast on 80% of power what i got previsuly than I ll start to think about it and as I am not  a lot online I would not like to be reason why for some1s char there are not made arenas for some week. So lets hope that till the time I will be strong(atleast selfconfident) some1 of You will have newbie toon at 80 if not than I will start to search for partner, till than I ll enjoy and spent my AP( i have ~1600) by changing armor and pants from furiuse to Relentles(will increase some GS and a bit power as well) later I ll try to get s8... I think I will play mainly shadow priest and if I have time i restore knowladge about dist and a bit mage( mage is hard class and  I need for her change all of my set from crit to haste based as it is much better for frost).
As You see I have a lot to do and learn till I can go to arenas and feel Ok that I do not let some1 down.

#24 2011-03-30 18:56:55

Atanael

Guild Leader

"if not than I will start to search for partner" this will sad me the most if You will need to find someone from oustide but nothing i can do - and still that's a solution for now to make at least that 10 fights with random ppl ( since flush is at wednesday night so You have one evening more and believe me when You will get in form You will need a lot of AP so it's a good thing to start gathering as for restoring Your skill i can help Ya a lil bit to make final test - You will need to kill my hunter ( You know why him don't cha ? );] then Your skill will be on a new ,even higher lvl than before ;]

btw consider a lil bit of spell penetration ,like 60-75

and i would be so thrilled to see Your mage vs Argy mage

#25 2011-03-30 19:21:36

Fsx

Untouchable

yea ofc I would liek to have partner from guild, but as I sad till that there still some time and we will worry about it when the time comes

Spell Peneration ofc is needed and I think I have it(not sure).

At the momment I give 99% that in duel Argy vs Me in mage battle he would won there just 3 basic reasons: -I hope his set is better than mine(atleast he should) -he has improved a lot in skill and thinking -I have not plaid a lot with mage seriusly(even when I was still playing I slowly started to quit supermage and transform to priest). but yeah I for sure will let this uberfight happen(But we need time)

Eh I am still at work this is long long day!!

#26 2011-03-30 19:56:08

Atanael

Guild Leader

i just came back from work when i wrote to Ya there is something that i forgot to tell Ya... a lot of idiots nowadays are making raids to icc with pve items only ( 5k gs pve minimum needed ) and as we saw in last couple of weeks the number of those ppl is increasing so it would be wise to have some random pve items that cover all places so You can go make ie. icc 10 or icc 25 since from icc 25 drop weapons that are similiar too wrathful weapons for 1800 rating ofc weapons from icc 10 are nice too because they are second after wrath

#27 2011-03-30 19:59:52

Fsx

Untouchable

Atanael wrote:

i just came back from work when i wrote to Ya there is something that i forgot to tell Ya... a lot of idiots nowadays are making raids to icc with pve items only ( 5k gs pve minimum needed ) and as we saw in last couple of weeks the number of those ppl is increasing so it would be wise to have some random pve items that cover all places so You can go make ie. icc 10 or icc 25 since from icc 25 drop weapons that are similiar too wrathful weapons for 1800 rating ofc weapons from icc 10 are nice too because they are second after wrath

Oh yeah, I have noticed that already, a lot of spam regarding pve ppl search. I think I have dissed all of it (shame to be me )

#28 2011-03-30 20:50:18

Argentlam

Atanael wrote:

Prolly I'll be the only thrilled person

#29 2011-03-30 22:12:40

Fsx

Untouchable

Argentlam wrote:

Atanael wrote:

Prolly I'll be the only thrilled person

Are You kidding me. My hands prolly would shake like leaves in the trees during the windstorm..

#30 2011-03-31 17:59:19

Argentlam

Oh it's normal for me while I'm dueling - It's still not normal thing for me. Not like "duel. oh ok. no problem for me".
Another thing is about duels by mage. I've done some on Warrior (vs Louky) and some with paladin, but not with mage. You have some "way" of fighting - You know. First something, then something ect... I don't.
I know only things that I have seen from You some time ago (long time ago at all) under Dalaran. When I was ~77 lvl.

Board footer

RSS