#1 2011-04-18 19:24:35

Atanael

Guild Leader

Classes in Wow

there are several classes that can be added in wow because they are in wo rpg game ,as You can see in link below we don;t have even all core classes ... i hope that sooner or later we will see at least all core classes ... because the number of prestige classes is way too big

check it out http://www.wowwiki.com/RPG_classes

#2 2011-04-19 08:33:08

Fsx

Untouchable

Re: Classes in Wow

Well yea there are a lot classes which are "mutants" from 2 basic clases, however, at the momment imo wow has good ammount of diffrent classes+ each of it can have 3 difrent talant tree which multiplies the ammount of diffrent toons.
Do You think that some more types should be added?

Latvians maffia GodFather

#3 2011-04-19 09:04:46

Atanael

Guild Leader

hmm i believe that at least all core classes should be available because as i read they wouldn't be so hard to implement - i believe tinker and barbarian and ofc necromancer could be added  ,scout so so about prestige it's too many of them but i believe there are some that can be implemented to suit wow balance classes as DK did. as blizz said long long time ago there will be added one more prestige class and it will be more healing based class i wonder which one from these 56 classes it could be...

i'll say High divinist

#4 2011-04-19 09:29:54

Fsx

Untouchable

I`m not sure about that healing class, because I rly dont know
but well
tinker - something like profession of enginier, but yeah there aint class which truly fight with all this.
Barbarian - warrior +/-
Necromancer - warlock +/- , but pure necro could have more pet based skills.

Last edited by Fsx (2011-04-19 09:31:05)

Latvians maffia GodFather

#5 2011-04-19 10:16:45

Atanael

Guild Leader

Barbarian some kind of warrior with enrage giving time burst of strength ( some kind of bloodlust variation )
Necro - more undead magic ,control ,debuff ,ofc as it is wroten in wow rpg - skeleton as pet

as i saw some classes was made as proffesions - eg enchanter ,engineer so mby because of that there won't be any tinkers

about High divinist what i've read at wowwiki it can work ,it's an evolved priest with special party abilities  - connection is comparable to mage archmage

Board footer

RSS